[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-14) KU5B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-14) KU5B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:13:50 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-14)

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:   4      4
   20:  17     11
-------------------
Total:  22     16  Total Score = 352

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Whoo. This was a let down. Q's are down but score and mults are up from last
week. Got Writelog all configured but I still push the wrong buttons at some
times :) Also, a good test to notice that the receiver on my FT-840 is slipping
on its own. The frequency suddenly got extremely high pitched, lower, then back
to normal. Looks like I'll be sending it in while I'm off to college. Nice to
work some of the TX guys this week. Still the greatest 30 minutes of cw in ham
radio. See y'all next week!

Colin KU5B