[3830] NAQP RTTY AC5AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AC5AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:59:44 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:   20    11
   40:   77    33
   20:   70    32
   15:    5     3
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  176    81  Total Score = 14,256

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

As always, not enough time available to work the full contest.  Mostly did S&P,
but did resort to CQing on all bands.  Started on 10m, but spent almost 20
minutes there for two QSO's.  Decided it wasn't going to be very fruitful and
moved to 15, almost in time for it to die out. Better strategy would have not
to wait for 10m do "come alive".  (Often I think it's dead just because no one
is listening there, not really a propagation thing.)  Lessons learned for next
contest. The new DigiKeyer is working very well, and I'm finally getting used
to MMTTY after years of using a TNC.  Great software!