[3830] NAQP RTTY KU5B Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KU5B Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:28:10 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   30    15
   40:   68    33
   20:   66    34
   15:   24    18
   10:   14    11
-------------------
Total:  202   111  Total Score = 22,422

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

What a fun contest. I got on at the start and got discouraged because I was not
able to hear anyone. I came back around 3pm CDT to 10m and 15m full of
stations. 20m opened a bit later for the NE mults that I did not have. Thanks
to everyone who pulled me out on 10 and 15; that was great fun. 40 and 80 were
noisy but workable. Lots of loud stations made the rest of the evening a whole
lot of fun. Congrats to KI5XP for the +40dB signal on 80 and 40. Thanks for the
q's and for your patience :)

Hope to see y'all in the CW part (from KU5B) and the SSB part (from NX5M).

73,
Colin KU5B