[3830] W7WHY Sprint Ladder 7-21

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7WHY Sprint Ladder 7-21
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:06:58 -0700
20 meters only 14 X 9 = 112 points.  .25 hour.

The XYL did the unthinkable here this evening.  She invited some people over
for dinner tonight.  After dinner we were all sitting around the living room
talking and I just slipped out for a few minutes, came to the shack for
about 15 minutes and made some Q's.  Went back up and don't think they even
knew I had left.

I made the previous 11 weeks and wasn't about to miss week 12.  73 and
thanks for a fun 12 weeks.
Tom W7WHY