[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) W0YK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0yk@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) W0YK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:19:07 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-21)

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      3
   40:   2      2
   20:  23      8
-------------------
Total:  30     13  Total Score = 390

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun, but with some difficulty.  All bands were in good shape tonight,
signals strong, at least on RX.  Kept getting beat out and then calls from
stations other than who I was calling.  In many NS's, I never hear N3BB, then
in this one I can't get away from Jim!  And, he is really loud, not like usual.
 40 didn't work for me because apparently there is an intermittant
feedline/antenna open or short somewhere as yet undetermined.  I tried a lot
anyway.  Congrats to N4AF who gave me #41 half-way through and ended up tied
for high score of the series.

73,
Ed - W0YK