[3830] NAQP CW W6NOW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6now@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6NOW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:57:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6NOW
Operator(s): W6NOW
Station: W6NOW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

  160:
   80:
   40:  38     19
   20:  35     20
   15:   2      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  75     40  Total Score = 3,000

Club: sddxc

Team:

Comments:

I'm just glad I was able to make it: (considering that today was my birthday,
and the xyl taking me out) I was still able to contest for a good 3 1/2 hours.
I managed to get more QSO's on 40m than 20m for the first time from my QTH. My
40m antenna behaved very good tonight (BigIR) and was able to work people
without much trouble.

Worked AK, and HI 20min before the contest was over.
c-ya all in the SSB contest in 2 weeks.

73 de w6now