[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:59:41 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    14
   80:   67    25
   40:  129    38
   20:  300    50
   15:   78    28
   10:   14    11
-------------------
Total:  604   166  Total Score = 100,264

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Rough QRN and QSB on 20m and below made for a tough contest.  This is my first
August NAQP CW, so I didn't know to expect in terms of activity.  Overall, it
seemed activity was low - perhaps the QRN scared all the sane people away!
Whatever the case, lots of unanswered CQs.  Had to scramble on the low bands
with an 8:30pm (0330Z) sunset.  Finally started working the Midwest and East
Coast on 160m with only minutes left in the test.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73,

Mitch