[3830] NAQP CW W4ZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4ZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:15:49 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:   52    20
   40:  124    40
   20:  109    40
   15:    5     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  291   105  Total Score = 30,450

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG Team 4: Sun Block SPF 45

Comments:

Soapbox:  Had a direct lightning strike last week that took out one rotor,
controller, one feedline, four telephones, two CO line cards, four
computers, elevator, and alarm system along with all the internet
router/switchers . . . No HAM gear affected!  I have always subscribed to
the disconnect everything when not in use philosophy.  Saturday after golf,
I manually pointed the one beam stack north and grabbed bits of time in
between a very busy Saturday schedule, usually in 30 minute slices.  Worked
all 5 guys I could hear on 15.  Was it ever open?  QRN on 80M was terrible.
S&Ped the standout stations there and had one mini run.  Toad, you were
LOUD!  Lots of OJ's heard/sent.