[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:54:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   36    16
   80:  119    37
   40:  176    42
   20:  406    50
   15:   47    23
   10:   13    10
-------------------
Total:  797   178  Total Score = 141,688

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Team 1 Ski Bums

Comments:

This was my first ever serious entry in the NAQP.  Had no idea it was so much
fun!  Lots of good rates and no boring unanswered CQ's on Sunday afternoons
like SS.  So many mults and so little time.

Until Xcel Energy fixes my S-9 plus line noise on 15 and 10, I'm always going
to struggle on those bands.  Been waiting almost a year now.  Fortunately, a
light mist of rain started in the early evening and the noise went away for a
few hours.  Managed to work some nice sporadic E mults and suceeded in moving
half a dozen stations from 15M to 10M for an additional mult.  Thanks W4OC for
waking me up to the fact that this was possible.

Worked all the GMCC team members except Bill K0UK.  Where were you Bill?
Special thanks to W0ETT for the six band sweep.