[3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa2teo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:09:56 -0700
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  222:   80    29
  432:  106    32
  903:   36    20
  1.2:   51    23
  2.3:   26    14
  3.4:   16    11
  5.7:    6     5
  10G:   10     9
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  331   143  Total Score = 253,968

Club:

Comments:

Activity was about normal for this contest - activity just isn't all that great
here in the Northeast. Congratulations to the NLRS - they have done a fantastic
job generating activity in the Midwest. Condx also normal - no enhancement noted
here though at least condx seemed about normal vs the poor tropo condx in the
June contest.

There were a few more rovers out this time. They really made for most of the
fun - and the score, hi! Many tnx to W1AUV, KE3HT, N3IQ, W3CCX, K3LFO, WA3PTV,
W3HMS. KJ1K, VE3CRU, N2CQM and VE3SMA. You guys made the contest.

I tend to enjoy the UHF contest. It can be a bit slow but there is little
pressure and you can take more time to try microwave skeds vs Jan, June or
Sept. I also got lot's of sleep - it was pretty slow so pulled the plug before
midnight and didn't get back on until almost 1030z. Highlight for this contest
was working KE3HT in FN02 on 5 ghz. Other than a power supply problem which
took me off the air for a half hour on Saturday evening, all the equipment
worked fine.

Tnx for the Q's and Cu in the 10 ghz and Sept contests.

73, Jeff K1TEO