[3830] Fri NS 8-5-06 W7WHY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Fri NS 8-5-06 W7WHY
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:41:09 -0700
Well, that was a bust.  Something in the keyer shorted out Friday and killed
the batteries.  Beings we were camping, no place to get a replacement.

Score:

Q 1--Mult 1  Total 1.  Thanks to KU5B for my only contact.

Made 1 contace using the side of the paddle as a hand key, but gave up on
that very fast.  Oh well. at least I was there!!

I did play in the NAQP Saturday, but too much hassle with the hand key.  I
think I made about 20 Q's and I had to smile every time someone would slow
down to about 15 WPM to answer me :-)
Tom W7WHY