[3830] WAE CW K2TA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, althoff@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K2TA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:21:23 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K2TA
Operator(s): K2TA
Station: K2TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   18     0     8
   40:   86    95    34
   20:  121   155    35
   15:   19     0    11
   10:    6     0     5
-------------------------
Total:  250   250   236  Total Score = 118,000

Club:

Comments:

First WAE effort in 40 years of hamming.  Lots of fun...lots of work!
QTC's really add a lot to the score AND to the operating effort required.
Win-test software made QTC's painless even though I sent them with my
paddles instead of letting the PC send them.  Nice sigs from EU on 10 and 15.
80M was rough this year with high QRN here.  Thanks to all the ops who
patiently
requested repeats of my call and info instead of giving up.
The K2/100 fed a new 3 element wire yagi at 30ft pointing to Europe on 40M and
a Cushcraft A3S on 20/15/10.   80 was covered by dipole running NE/SW.

Thanks to all for the contacts!  73 de Tom K2TA