[3830] WAE CW K1ZZI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1zzi@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1ZZI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:13:07 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:    8     0    24
   40:  271   287   120
   20:  261   295    86
   15:   39     0    42
   10:    3     0     6
-------------------------
Total:  582   582   278  Total Score = 323,314

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest.  Lots of changes in contesting since 1990 when I was last into it.
Information overload.  Big improvements in spotting networks and software...
just click and work 'em... band maps, auto spots and a lot more I haven't
figured out yet.  Awesome!!  Impressed by all the first class ops out there in
this contest.  Learned stuff just listening.  N1MM logging with QTC was an
unbelievably great experience.  Plenty of time to stretch and drink coffee
while sending QTC's.  Disappointed my amp quit early Sunday morning and had to
go barefoot just when 10 & 15 opened up.  Looking forward to the next one.

73,
Ralph