[3830] WAE CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:44:51 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL1EFD, DL1EKC,DL4SDW, DL8SCG, LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 47

   80:   62     0    76
   40:  351   314   168
   20:  515   472   136
   15:  196   304    92
   10:   26    10    36
-------------------------
Total: 1150  1100   508  Total Score = 1,143,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

It was a pleasure to have again a few friends who operate from my contest
station during the WAE CW.

The OPs were: Carsten DL1EFD, Marcus(DL1EKC), Jürgen(DL4SDW) and Bernd DL8SCG.

Propagation was not to good but we were happy to make a few QSOs on 10M.

This was the first time that this 4 ops opearated together and we had a lot of
fun.
Due to the fact that some ops had to leave earlier, the last 8 hours of the
contest we had no multiplier statioun anymore.

cu in the WAE SSB

Philippe LX2A (ex LX2AJ) LX7I