[3830] NAQP SSB N5AA(K5NA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5AA(K5NA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:03:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N5AA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:   1      1
   80:   1      1
   40:  14     12
   20:  50     29
   15:  23     13
   10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  91     58  Total Score = 5,278

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Grandmas

Comments:

We took our visiting granddaughters to the local swimming pool for a couple of
hours and I was able to operate using the mobile rig. The home station was in
use by a guest operator.

But I had to run the car motor most of the time and keep the windows closed to
avoid the typical Texas 100F plus heat. Not the best of circumstance but I was
able to work a few folks, which was my intent.

Having an unusual name made it very difficult for some operators to copy my
exchange. But to those who worked hard to hear me and were successful, I say
"thanks".

73, Catfish - N5AA