[3830] NAQP SSB VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:46:08 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:43

  160:    3     3
   80:   14     9
   40:   27    15
   20:   78    18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  122    45  Total Score = 5,490

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

As usual social activities got in the way of the contest.However,pleasant
afternoon of boating and water sports with old friends before the weather moved
in.Didn't get started until after 22:00 and condx were pretty spotty from the
East Coast;that coupled with impending thunderstorms,certainly,hobbled
activity.Had to shut down for almost two hours during thunderstorm, pretty well
killing the remaiming couple of hours of band opening on 20.Then spent the rest
of the contest competing with rain static and crashes.Finally packed it in
around 02:00 when all I could hear was 3 signals on the 3 remaining bands that
were open(sort of).Still,lots of fun and nice to get on the radio after being
away for most of summer.Thanks for the Q's(few as they were)and hope we got in
your log. 73,Bill