[3830] NAQP SSB W6NL(N6KT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6NL(N6KT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:09:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W6NL
Operator(s): N6KT
Station: W6NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17     8
   80:  106    33
   40:  210    46
   20:  717    59
   15:   90    22
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total: 1144   169  Total Score = 193,336

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Aint My 1st Rodeo

Comments:

At the Sunspot Minimum, Dave and Barb's hilltop location really shines. Dave has
super-engineered his station and it gets out great on all bands!

I'm still trying to get the hang of SO2R - finding and moving mults
efficiently. This was my first August NAQP. No 10 meter skip and noisy 80 and
160 make it a challenge to achieve a good score.

Many thanks to Dave and Barb for inviting me to pilot their super-station!