[3830] WAE CW DM1A(@DL0WW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1iao@dl1iao.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DM1A(@DL0WW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:33:00 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DM1A
Operator(s): DJ5MW, DK9IP, DL1IAO, DL3YM, DL7JAN
Station: DL0WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Lampertheim
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  112    50    28
   40:  340   382    62
   20:  573  1093    73
   15:  190   269    42
   10:   66    25    27
-------------------------
Total: 1281  1819   582  Total Score = 1,803,036

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Manfred and Winfried for filling in some equipment, and to Jan for
accepting a short-term invitation to complete this years team!  80m noise
covered a few needed multipliers and there were many slow hours.  But what a
surprise to have a Sunday 10m opening to North America year for year!  Compared
to some single-op´s our QTC number feels a bit low in relation to QSOs.
Congrats to RW1AC for an exceptional result!

Run: TS870 + Alpha99
M-1: TS870 + Alpha87
M-2: TS850 + AL82

WT 2.23.1 on 3x Omnibook XE3 - stable!

Antennas: see last year

Thanks to DARC for organizing the best contest of the year, and to the DX
stations willing to participate and give out QTCs!

(Maybe next year we´ll have a few more contest expeditions... hw?)

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO@contesting.com
http://www.dl1iao.com/