[3830] OhQP N8IE SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ie@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N8IE SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:23:07 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8IE
Operator(s): N8IE
Station: N8IE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MONT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   67     46
   40:   46     80
   20:    7      6
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  120    132  CW Mults = 58  Ph Mults = 59  Total Score = 43,524

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First off, thank God for CW ops! Band conditions were off this year and with 40
going long early I missed a lot of folks on 40.

80 was great (after the thunderstorms cleared out) but the amount of SSB ops
seemed low compared to the CW portion of the band.

I could not get anything going on 20 at all, that and with the bad conditions I
was down about 80 Qs from last year. :-(

But, the OQP is still the best and as always the MI folks showed up and lent
their support.

72 and see you next year!
Dan, N8IE