[3830] NCCC Thursday Practice Party NS rules: N6RO

To: 3830@contesting.com, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Thursday Practice Party NS rules: N6RO
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:05:06 -0700
BAND QSO        MULT

40      19      9
20      42      13

tot     61      22      1342 points

Again the skip changes, fun as usual.  Congrats to paper-logger K7SS on
tying the QSO record at 72.  Thanks to the Seattle gang for stirring the
pot for us all every Thursday.

Next week we change format to NA Sprint rules-CW, and add 80m back into the
mix for the rest of the fall/winter season.
Practice parties on Thursday AND FRIDAY nights, Spet. 7 & 8.
Rules, freqs. at:  http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Since the NS ladder competition ended, we will have different rules each week:
Before major events (NA QSO, NA SPRINT, CQP, SS...), we'll use their
official rules as a warmup for the weekend.
In between major events, we use NS rules to promote SO2R practice, and
provide a weekly 30 minute contesting frenzy.
  Check the NCCC website each week for NEXT NS format at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

  CU then, N6RO