[3830] Rus RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, v49a@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:13:14 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN30
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   29   190    11
   40:  103   680    28
   20:  225  1800    65
   15:    1     5     1
   10:    1     5     1
-------------------------
Total:  359  2680   106  Total Score = 284,080

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

15 meters were dead, 10 meters were very dead.
I saw, Europeans were working each other on 10 and 15 meters.
Spent several hours, CQing on 15 meters, nobody was there, except Alex, K2PAL -
I worked K2PAL on 5 Bands - thank you, Alex.
I see, that with every contest conditions are going worse and worse, so where
is the bottom?
Was glad to work (as usual) Mike-VK6HD on 40 meters, and Phil-GU0SUP on 20
meters, as well as 9G1UW - Werner on 20 meters, which is the second QSO and the
New One for me.
Did not see any Japan stations, et al, no ZL's or other Pacific stations..
Thanks to the sponsors and all who called me.
My Log now is in LOTW - I am inviting everyone to LOTW - good stuff.
Hope to see you all in CQ WW RTTY 2006.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D