[3830] NCCC Thursday Practice Party NA SPRINT rules: N6RO

To: 3830@contesting.com, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Thursday Practice Party NA SPRINT rules: N6RO
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:06:31 -0700
BAND QSO        MULT

80      11
40      20
20      19

tot     50      17               850   points

Good drill for the real thing on Saturday, which I will have to miss -
listen for K6AW  from Radio Oakley.  Many of us miss the dupes-OK rule of
NS.  Not to worry, after next week's SSB NA practice we return to NS
format.  Friday, Sept. 8, same format as tonight, NA Sprint rules.

Next week we use the  format for NA Sprint rules- SSB.  Get your voice
keyers ready.
Practice parties on Thursday AND FRIDAY nights, Sept. 14 & 15
Rules, freqs. at:  http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Since the NS ladder competition ended, we will have different rules each week:
Before major events (NA QSO, NA SPRINT, CQP, SS...), we'll use their
official rules as a warmup for the weekend.
In between major events, we use NS rules to promote SO2R practice, and
provide a weekly 30 minute contesting frenzy.
  Check the NCCC website each week for NEXT NS format at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

kb, N6RO