[3830] NA Sprint CW K0OU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0OU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:20:46 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   70
   40:  132
   20:   78
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: United Phlying Lid Exp #1

Comments:

Well, wasn't that fun? Was doing pretty good (for me) until I went to 80. Then I
had to sit there and listen to the east coasters work each other. Frustrating
until the west coast started coming in - then it picked back up. Managed to
work KL7 and KH6, but missed RI, VT, UT, MO!, ND, SD, and VE1, 2, 5, 6, and 8.
My best multiplier total in a while. Tnx for the Q's.
K0OU Steve in MO