[3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL(@W6NL) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL(@W6NL) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:46:41 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: W6NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   86
   40:  156
   20:  133
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Another great Sprint!  Wow, that was fun!  The propagation on 20M was somewhat a
struggle for me, but 40 and 80 more than made up for it.  Fortunately, SO2R
allowed me to make a respectable total there when the band got better in W6
later in the evening.
   Thanks to all those guys who get on from rare Sprint mults.  Special kudos
to KL9A(KM7W) for setting up on a mountaintop just to hand out the ID mult!
   Most importantly, thanks to Dave and Barb for hosting me once again at their
fabulous QTH.  Their station is the primary reason for my recent Sprint
success.

73, Dave N2NL/6