[3830] NA Sprint CW K9NW(@K9UWA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K9NW(@K9UWA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:54:33 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  103
   40:  129
   20:   96
---------------------

Club:

Team: United Phlying Lid Exp #1

Comments:

One radio - IC765

20M was very strange at the start from northeast IN.  I was looking for the
usual wall of west coast stations but the only loud guys were in MT, NV, AZ,
NM, and FL.  It almost seemed as if the W6 ops had boycotted the event.
Ultimately discovered there were indeed W6s on the band, it's just that they
were all S2 or S3.  Things were better later on but I think many were
concentrating on 40/80 by then.

Frustrated once again by the number of unanswered CQs.  No clue.....don't have
much trouble calling people so it would seem my signal is at least competitive.
 Missed IA (heard finishing QSO at the end) and VY1 (heard someone work it, I
didn't hear him)  Every other mult I heard eventually went in the log.  Was in
UT for work last week.....maybe I should have stayed for the weekend.

Greatest 4 hours in ham radio.....see y'all in February!

73, Mike K9NW