[3830] NA Sprint CW G3LET LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW G3LET LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:17:35 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: G3LET
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: W.Sussex, UK
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

   80:   0        0
   40:  44      0.8
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  44     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,144

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first venture into the sprint format - some very impressive operating.
Little joy when it was my turn to receive calls though, just a few careful
souls found me.  The good mults were too popular to raise from here (e.g. I
chased VE4XT up and down the band to no avail).  20 was almost dead at the
start and nothing much heard on 80, but the top layer of incoming signals on 40
were excellent.  No other overseas participants were heard.
An early start on Sunday meant I could barely spare an hour, but I look forward
to the next one!
73, Peter G3LET

Rig: TenTec Omni VI+ 100w
Antenna: 200ft wire sloping to NW