[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4IY Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4IY Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:12:00 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: W4IY
Operator(s):
W4NF,W4AD,W4RM,W4CE,K5OF,W7IY,WA0DYJ,KA4CKI,K4UVA,W4DAV,KG4URW,KI4GSS,KI4LLC,AA4SI,K4RG
Station: W4IY

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM08, Flag Pole Knob
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  415    64
    2:  329    57
  222:   90    32
  432:  120    39
  903:   14    10
  1.2:   23    12
  2.3:    6     4
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  998   219  Total Score = 285,357

Club: Woodbridge Wireless

Comments:

This was our first time back on the microwave frequencies since 1998.
Conditions overall were very poor but the weather was nice on the mountain and
we had another good time at the pre contest Delta House party (W4RM's Camper).
Participation seemed down and coupled with the poor conditions made for a lot of
unanswered CQs.  Thanks for the Qs we did make and for the multiple runs with
the Rovers who really keep the contest interesting.  73, Jack W4NF (W4IY VHF
Contest Coordinator)