[3830] WAE SSB OK1WCF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB OK1WCF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:23:44 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK1WCF
Operator(s): OK1WCF
Station: OK1WCF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   23    26    72
   40:   48    69    90
   20:  433   427   156
   15:   98   200    92
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  602   722   410  Total Score = 542,840

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest, conditions was average. I install my new 3el. tribander a few
hours before contest, very nice antena for me. Many DXs and big pileups from
USA especially on 20m band, few JAs on 15m and many many good DXs with my 100W
only. A few new DXCC for me on 80m and maybe on other bands. Thanks to all who
called me and hope to hear all of you next year in WAE DX SSB 2007.
Best 73 Martin OK1WCF