[3830] SAC CW LA6FJA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LA6FJA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 07:07:29 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Raufoss
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

   80:  300    36
   40:  487    59
   20:  588    64
   15:   96    38
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1471   197  Total Score = 685,560

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Hi
I am really happy to see all people which made QSO with us Scandinavians in
this contest, and which worked me and gave me such a pileup.

Station Description: Kenwood TS-930SAT 100 WATT + Kenwood TS-2000DSP 100 WATT
microham USB mikrokeyer x 2 for CW and rig-interface..no audio switch..sorry
for delay when jumped from radio to radio...first real SO2R with more
experience
Antenna(s):
80m AY Slooper ARRAY+80m GP+ 80m INV-VEE
40m 2el Yagi @28m + 40m GP
20m-15m KLM 6el KT34XA@25m
20-15m TH6DXX 6el  @15m

Thanks to SM3WMV and DJ1YFK which gave me motivation during this contest, and
also thanks to all the WWYC'er which worked me and others from scandinavia.

Impressive that so many LA's were into the contest this year.

lotta nice dx @ 40,20 & 15m
but 80 and 40 were really hard through US at nigth, I think many US were
preparing the NA sprint.

First afternoon were great with highrates mostly at 20m.
15m were not so good up here in my qth, but I heard LA's south worked more.
Aurora made conds difficult for 10 and 15m sunday

see you in SSB party next weekend

73 LA6FJA-K3RAG
Stein Roar aka RAG