[3830] SAC CW SK6AW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW SK6AW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:09:42 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: SK6AW
Operator(s): SM6GBM, SM6UQJ, SM6MIS, SM6IQD, SM6VAO, SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

   80:  203    31
   40:  438    44
   20:  629    57
   15:  110    49
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1386   177  Total Score = 564,276

Club: SK6AW

Comments:

No serious effort, ops just dropped in at random times. We managed to keep 2
stations QRV for 20h and three stns during most daylight hours.

Very fun to participate, and we'll give SAC SSB a slightly more serious
effort.

The score is raw before checking the logs, I still got some errors on paper to
correct and delete :-)

Equipment:
10m: 5el mono
15m: 5el mono
20m: 4el mono
40m: 2el phased verticals + Dipole
80m: Dipole

Power was around 700w on all stations, saving the tubes for SSB ;-)

73 de SM6U/SK6AW