[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZSD(KL2A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KL2A@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZSD(KL2A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:52:25 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): KL2A
Station: K7ZSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75
Radios: SO2R

   80:   36
   40:   73
   20:   82
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Brad and Ruth for allowing me to pop in at their sanctuary on short
notice.  His station is under renovation & upgrade, and from what I gather, it
will result in mucho boom this season!  Check it out at www.k7zsd.com

My start time was 0016 on 20m and guys were giving me 30-40 already!  That
sounded about right for a good contest so I kept my spirits high and went for
it.

No DVK this time around so became Mr. Announcer at times, like the old days, so
SO2R was really So1r.5

Mults: Heard 48, worked 39. (out of sync and low power struggle)

Here's hoping everyone has a safe and happy contest season!

CU all in the next one,

73 KL2A/7
www.kl2a.com

Log notes:

0230: 20 was open late, rate 1 a min. for 30 mins (helped)
40m seemed to perk up and was able to run casual guys