[3830] SCQP K4BAI Out of State HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] SCQP K4BAI Out of State HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:05:02 -0700
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Out of State HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:07

  160:
   80:
   40:   2      2       0
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   4      4       0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 24

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, SB220, 1 KW output, dipole.  I had expected to make a lot of 40M QSOs
in SC, but there seemed to be almost no activity audible here.  Even though, I
am 200 miles from the nearest part of SC, sometimes during the midde of the
day, the SC stations were skipping over me.  Most of the SSB band seemed to be
devoted to Route 66 and Blue Ridge Parkway activities.  I never heard either of
the bonus stations.  The time above does not reflect the (unrecorded) time I
spent listening and hearing nothing from SC.  Hope for better conditions and
better activity next year.  73, John, K4BAI.