[3830] WAE SSB RW1AC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB RW1AC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:00:19 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: RW1AC
Operator(s): RW1AC
Station: RW1AC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr Saint -Petersburg
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72    59   188
   40:  221   248   234
   20:  909  1065   182
   15:  179   248   124
   10:    4     0     6
-------------------------
Total: 1385  1620   734  Total Score = 2,205,670

Club:

Comments:

I had a grate time! My strategy was to exchange more QTC's and to make more
mults, but at the end of the contest I still didn't got enough QTC's and had a
pretty slow rate QSO/QTC's.
I decided to finish my second off-period at 13z in the first day,
which was a mistake. At that time, ES5TV already was arount 300 Q's ahead of
me.  40 meters was closed completely to USA after 00z. 80 meters went good to
US at the same time, but  with nobody to work with. 15m was very good to W4
with signals up to 20 db over, but openings was very short. 10 m was open to
the South with the few stations from UA9...
Thanks to Tonno, ES5TV for the drive in the contest and congrats with the fine
result!. Maybe next year in SideBand part we will try to compete with Monsters
like DQ0Q, DR1A and others as a RU1A M/S entry...

Vlad RW1AC