[3830] NS Sprint 9/22 K8AJS

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NS Sprint 9/22 K8AJS
From: John Bastin <jbastin@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:45:16 -0400
                             NS LADDER 1.12 - K8AJS
160M:
80M:
1  GA  2  IN  3  KS  4  MA  5  MD  6  MI  7  NC  8  TN  9  WI
40M:
1  GA  2  IN  3  KS  4  WA
20M:
1  CA  2  OR
160M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
80M  QSOS =   9 in    8 minutes
40M  QSOS =   6 in   13 minutes
20M  QSOS =   2 in     8 minutes
TOTAL QSOS  =  17 in  29 minutes
Total MULTS  =  15.
                            *** FINAL SCORE =  255 Points ***

Well, that sucked...:-(

High noise level and signals that were mostly bordering on inaudible.
I must have been the same, because it was next to impossible to get
anyone to hear me. I must have called Jeff, KU8E, about a dozen times
between 20 and 40 meters before I finally got the contact. The twenty
meter start was a waste, and 40 meters wasn't a whole lot better. It
wasn't until I got to 80 meters, in the last ten minutes, that things
started to work and I could make things play.

I had a good multiplier total for the number of QSOs I had, that was
about the only redeeming feature of the evening.

I hope tonight wasn't a forecast of the weekend to come in CQ WW RTTY.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: 3 el quad, 204-foot G5RV
Software: WriteLog 10.58e