[3830] CQ WW RTTY W7MRC(NG7Z) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W7MRC(NG7Z) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:04:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W7MRC
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:   29   36      15       3     4
   40:   96  115      33       9    10
   20:   59   96      23      12    12
   15:   22   43       8       6     8
   10:    1    1       1       1     1
Total:  207  291      80      31    35  Total Score = 42,486

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Part time effort with many, many interruptions. Best I could do given the busy
weekend. Mostly S&P as my little station isn't very loud. Had one good run for
15 minutes on 40M and that was fun. Not much luck with EU. Just can't get thru
the QRM and flutter over the pole. Numerous repeats and they gave up. Can't say
that I blame them. They were loud here though. Gotta do something about 80M
antenna. The delta loop doesn't seem to do well. Maybe put up a dipole for that
band. Next summer project.
Rig Icom 756
Hexbeam
80M delta loop