[3830] CQ WW RTTY UY5L/A(UY5LW) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY UY5L/A(UY5LW) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:33:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: UY5L/A
Operator(s): UY5LW
Station: UY5L/A

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Kiev, Ukraine
Operating Time (hrs): ~30

   80:
   40:
   20:  407  967      23      85    27
   15:
   10:
Total:  407  967      23      85    27  Total Score = 130,545

Club:

Comments:

Great contest! I worked from temporary location in urban area of capital of
Ukraine with simple GP, which have been installed in one day before contest,
and used FT100D with about 50w output only... Software - MMTTY+N1MM logger.
Every DX qso was given very hardly, after several times of "UY5...??? QRZ?". If
somebody puts DX to the cluster, the DX frequency becomes like a hell... But
anyway, I had a lot of fun, and think such result is great for "little pistol"
station:)) Thanks a lot for everybody, especially DX-es, who had a big patience
during receiving my weak signals.
73! Igor, UY5LW.