[3830] CQ WW RTTY KE3D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edcintexas@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KE3D SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:34:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KE3D
Operator(s): KE3D
Station: KE3D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Austin TX
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   20   29      15       4     5
   40:   94  154      35      23    17
   20:  187  327      44      40    19
   15:   46  108       4      26    15
   10:    3    7       1       3     3
Total:  350  625      99      96    59  Total Score = 158,750

Club:

Comments:

Bands condx were very strange with many bands sounding like E skip rather than
the old F2.  15 mtrs and 20 were hot.  I caught about the only things on 10
mtrs though. HC8N 5 bands, KH7X 4 bands VKs on 80 and 40 so not too bad.  I
sort of wish I had put a full effort into it when I saw where the score was
heading.  Slightly better than the last big RTTY test so watch out next time.
After all the band can't get much worse!