[3830] TxQP KU5B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csjenkin@bsc.edu
Subject: [3830] TxQP KU5B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:14:53 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Birmingham, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12:19

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   21     69      0
   20:   64     26      0
   15:    1      1      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   86     96      0  Mults = 106  Total Score = 54,700

Club:

Comments:

What a tough contest! I'd recently joined the Birmingham Amateur Radio Club and
though I might as well give TQP a run from the club station. 40m was awful
noisy and I wasn't able to heard many of the mobiles during the day at all. 20m
was long for most of the day but as 4pm rolled around, skip started to come in
and I could hear some TX mobiles very faintly, enough to get a QSO at least. I
miss running the pile-ups :) Still, a VERY good time. Thanks to everyone that
got on to make this such a great event. Already looking forward to next year!

Colin KU5B (another misplaced Texan)