[3830] SAC SSB N8II SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB N8II SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:20:11 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  90     32
   15:   9      5
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  99     37  Total Score = 3,663

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A part time effort. Most of my time was spent in the Texas QSO Party after
 14Z. With the major disturbance Saturday evening, no QSO's were made on
 80 or 40M. I listened twice on 40 and heard only one Scandinavian who was
 not listening for USA. There was a brief opening to OH on 15M around
 13Z when I managed to work OH2WI, OH2U, and OH0/K6JHF, then about 1330Z
 OH2NE, OH2PM, OH8K, OH0B, and SL0W were worked. Sigs on 20M were
 pretty good and lasted til 21Z or later, but new Q's were hard to find.
 CQ'ing was very slow after 17Z.