[3830] CaQP K4TD SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnwalker@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K4TD SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:24:06 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     0
   40:   44     0
   20:   39     0
   15:   37     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  124     0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 15,252

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Heard many STRONG signals out of CA into AL during this contest.  I don't
normally enjoy state QSO parties, but this was much more fun than I thought it
would be.  During my participation, I experienced plenty of good operators and
lots of sportsmanship.  My only negative observation was that a few operators
used the old county designators instead of the new ones.  Since this was my
first CQP, it took me a second to do the mapping (no big deal)...  My
compliments to all the CA contestants.