[3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 16:58:20 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

  160:           1
   80:   25      2
   40:   67     12
   20:  136    126
   15:   72     73
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After many years of CQP's I finally got a sweep! Worked K6ME in LASS at 00:32.
Tnx to the CQP registry I was able to figure out who I was looking for. The CQP
website rules - Great job by the organizers. I was on the air Saturday during
the day and then in and out of the shack all night and back on Sunday during
the day, but basically stopped when the Chiefs came on at 20:00. Result was
fewer Q's but more mults. Smoked the relay in the 2nd station's amp, so ended
up low power on 80 and 160. That hurt the Q count. Have to get that fixed
before CQWW and SS. Lots of FB op's in CA - Tnx for the activity