[3830] Oceania SSB VK4AN SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB VK4AN SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:43:55 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: VK4AN
Operator(s): VK4AN
Station: VK4AN

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  753   394
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  753   394  Total Score = 296,682

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Considering the low sunspot activity, I was pleasantly surprised with the number
of stations worked, as it is a new 20m Oceania record (as far as I can
determin). Thanks to the California stations that took the time to give out
contest points to us while in their own QSO party. Highlight was being called
by CN8 and TF.   Used a modest station consisting of an IC-746PRO, Emtron DX-1
amp, 8-el Log Periodic at 36 ft, and N1MM logging program.  And a special
thanks to my considerate/understanding neighbors!