[3830] CaQP N6TV SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6TV SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:37:10 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.2
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   32
   40:   12
   20:  338
   15:  216
   10:    2
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  600     0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 84,600

Club: Mother Load DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I couldn't put full time in this year due to a wedding I had to attend.  That
was too bad, because the line noise that plagued me for years is mostly gone!

Many thanks to all the dedicated people who work so hard to put the rare
counties on the air, year after year.  Special mention to the one-man County
Expeditioners N6DE (SHAS/TRIN) and AD6E (LAKE/COLU).

73,
Bob, N6TV
2006 CQP County Coordinator