[3830] Oceania SSB WH2D(K3UOC) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3uoc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB WH2D(K3UOC) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:18:59 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: WH2D
Operator(s): K3UOC
Station: WH2D

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Tumon Bay, Guam
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  100    69
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    69  Total Score = 6,900

Club: St. John's School Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Greetings from Guam, where America's day begins.  ODXC SSB is my first contest
from Oceania and it's a thrill to finally be contesting once again.  We'll be
here in Guam for a while, so the scores will improve once we get some real
antennas up.  Thanks to KG6DX and KH2JU for a proper introduction to contesting
from Oceania.  Congrats to visiting operator AH2J for the big SOAB score in this
contest.  Hope to see all again soon in the ODXC CW and the CQWW CW.

Mike
K3UOC