[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:15:22 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9      5
   80:   75     48
   40:  275     74
   20:  324    306
   15:  219    211
   10:    1      4
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

Conditions could have been a lot worse.  15 opened early and stayed strong all
day.  I never found VE5SF or VY1MB but I bet we crossed paths many times.

Congrats to the other San Diego players.  N6MJ at W6YI was awsome as usual and
N6ED at K6NA was not too far behind.  The W6PT gang just over the border from
San Diego in Imperial defended their record well.

John, K6AM