[3830] CaQP KF6T SOFixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CaQP KF6T SOFixed HP
From: "Jack Morgan" <jmorgan@usamedia.tv>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:41:24 -0700
California QSO Party

Call: KF6T
Operator(s): KF6T
Station: KF6T

Class: SOHP - Tribander, wires
QTH: PLAC (Auburn)
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO1R

  160:    27     13
   80:   134    105
   40:   243    227
   20:   381    456
   15:   234    214
   10:     9      1
    6:     3      2
    2:     1      2
--------------------
Total:  1032 + 1020 = 2052 Qs -> 5136 pts X 58 Sect = 297,888 Score

Club: MLDXCC (Mother Lode DX & Contest Club)

Comments:  Great contest - who would of thunk it with so few spots!  Fifteen
meters was a surprise and interesting to work such weak stations one minute
followed by some W5s or W0s who absolutely pinned my S-Meter.  I have never
seen that before.

I managed to set a new county record (3rd time).  I wanted to break 300K but
it was not to be.  I think I need more gear (SO2R) and second tower to get
to the next level.

NCCC should send some form of recognition to the VE3 Club - they were out in
force and really added to our scores. Muchly appreciated!

Thanks for all the Qs! I'll cu in the SS.

Jack - KF6T