[3830] Oceania CW N2WN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW N2WN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:36:07 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   9      8
   20:   9      9
   15:  13     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     27  Total Score = 2,160

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Seemed like a bit of one way propagation at this QTH. Checked 10M on and off, no
one heard there. Didn't have an opportunity to be on 160/80 when there was
propagation possibilities. Heard a lot of VK stations on 20M at the beginning
o' the contest, they didn't hear me, and our paths never crossed again. ZL was
out in force, only one KH6(ZM) and FO(/N6JA) heard/worked.