[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KE5OG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill.ke5og@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KE5OG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:05:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   30      .5
   40:  100     2.4
   20:   52     1.1
---------------------

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

We had a thunderstorm roll in about 0200 that took me off the air a couple of
times. I know I was working K4GMH once and don't know if he got the exchange
when the lights went out...sorry Mike. I'm sure there were several others as
well. Second time it happened it took one of the rigs out so I finished SO1R. I
think the damage is to my RTTY interface box rather than the rig...I hope. It
didn't seem like there were as many stations on as usual. Great fun though and
thanks for all the Q's.