[3830] WAG DJ8OG(@DJ6QT) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DJ8OG@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WAG DJ8OG(@DJ6QT) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:13:58 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DJ8OG
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: DJ6QT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JO40NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   0      293     43
   40:   1      228     59
   20:   0      550     66
   15:   0      168     50
   10:   1       66     18
----------------------------
Total:   2     1305    236  Total Score = 943,764

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to DJ6QT, while he is in CT3 I can use his station again.
Condx were not so good as they were last year when I had lots of runs to the
states and some to JA. All was missing this year. I had also problems on 40m
with the 2 element quad with some local qrm so I couldnt here all stations ( Im
sorry for those I had to cancel ). I couldnt do cw because my FT-1000 got a
problem which must be fixed ( hopefully until CQWW-CW ).
At the end I was very surprised that I could beat my own score from last year.

Could work some new DXCC before and during the contest.
Station looks ok, hopefully nothing will break until next weekend, so we hear
us in CQWW again.

FT-1000-MP, Quads 2 ele. from 40m to 10m, 4 ele. from 20m to 10m, 2 ele beam
and inverted V for 80m.

Matt, DJ8OG

www.qslnet.de/dj8og