[3830] JARTS LA5G MOMT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS LA5G MOMT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:45:50 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: LA5G
Operator(s): LA7LNA,LA6FJA
Station: LA5G

Class: MOMT LP
QTH: Leira, vestoppland
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   37    74    16
   40:   52   107    21
   20:   11    23     7
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  100  2004    42  Total Score = 8,976

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

We had a small dxpedition for a JOTA Jamboree on the air for Vest-Oppland scout.
we head off abt 130 km west of our disctrict with a lot of wire and some
spiderbeam towers. we had just some dipoles for 80 and 40m and vertical dipole
for 20m. the QTH were at a edge with a fall of 100 meter down into the valley.
Euipment:
Rigs were Kenwood TS2000 +rascal MKV rtty interface and dell laptop
and Icom IC706 MKIIG with microham USB keyer.

just active to give some mults :) worked LA2SNA and LA9TY too.

Operator were LA7LNA Tor and LA6FJA RAG.

See you in the bands!!!